Friday, July 23, 2010

Freelance upswing

Freelancing has been much more exciting and profitable this week. Yay!

I've managed to grab a few more jobs that have the exciting characteristics of being both profitable and interesting. Or at least more interesting than what I was doing before. My biggest so far has been an hourly transcription job that pays more than what I was getting at my last place of employment. It's been keeping me pretty busy the last couple of days, plus it's more physically demanding than I thought possible. My arms ache. Should probably look into a better working setup than lounging in an armchair with my laptop, huh?

Oh well.

It's been a crazy week, with the work and with other things, so I haven't gotten as much reading done as I'd like. That's okay, though, because the weekend is just about here. We'll start with the farmer's market and coffee with a friend, and then who knows where things will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment